Quality play, education and childcare makes a real difference to the lives of children from birth to age 16. It lays the foundation for their development in their crucial formative years and helps prepare them for adulthood.
In ensuring quality provision Playwork and Childcare providers have to meet legislative requirements on the training and qualifications of their staff.
The qualifications we offer meet these legislative requirements, and are accredited by City and Guilds. The levels of the training are classified by the Qualifications Curriculum Authority (QCA) and are set out on a national framework.
The courses we offer are:
- Award in Playwork (NVQ at levels 2 and 3)
- Certificate in Playwork (NVQ at levels 2 and 3)
- Diploma in Playwork (NVQ at levels 2, 3 and 4/5)
- Level 3 Award in Playwork for Early Years and Childcare workers
- A1 Assessor awards (TAQA)
- V1 Verifier awards (TAQA)